Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone, even though I'm a few days late. My family had the wonderful blessing of sharing Christmas in the mountains of Tennessee with my parents. It was an amazing time of sharing memories and making new ones. Our cabin was on the Little Pigeon River and we listened to it's rushing waters continuously day and night. As my parents age, I've learned to appreciate every moment I have with them. I also cherished the time my children, now nearly grown and on their own, got to spend with their grandparents.

I hope your Holidays were just as cherished as mine.

In the near future, I will be posting another chapter in the Fan Fiction I'm writing at this time and finishing it up shortly. There should be some news later in January on Drifting Sands as well. I am well into writing the next installment of Justin and Marcus's story at this time, Crashing Waves. Two more characters are starting to develope in this story line and there could very well be a third book in this series. I also have another paranormal story in the outline stages. 2014 looks to be a very busy year for me and hopefully some new books for you to read as well.

Look for me to continue to review and post new books that I come across that I think you may find as a good book as well.

A toast to you and yours for the New Year and thank you for spending time with me in 2013!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment