Sunday, November 1, 2015


It's the first day of November and officially my favorite time of year. The air is crisp, the winding blowing softly rustles the leaves to the ground and the sun peeking out between the clouds makes for an uplifting day.

The scents in the air are special as well. Fireplaces burning, rain on the wind and leaves all bring the romance of autumn to mind.

Long walks in the woods with the one you love. Watching your children play in the piles of leaves, it's taken you hours to rake up, has you smiling right along with them.

Because today is so special for me personally, I want to share with you all. Go to my Facebook page and leave a post saying what you like most about the fall/autumn time of the year. I have a whole bag of goodies from the Queen of the West Book Bash that took place on October 17th to give away. There are all kinds of fun items from the attending authors, including a couple of signed books! Because the bag is so large, I'm going to have to limit this to the US only. Sorry! 

Today is also the beginning of NaNoWriMo and I am so excited to say that I am participating this year. I'll be posting my progress in the box at the top of the right hand column on this page. Very shortly I will be bringing you the name and news about the story I am working on. 

Lastly, hug someone you love and tell them you love. Life is short and you don't want to miss the opportunity to tell the special people in your life how you feel.

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment