Saturday, April 14, 2018

Something Wonderful is Coming!

I hope you have all had a lovely week. My time in my Tennessee home has been amazing. The last few days have been filled with blue skies and warm breezes. (Seriously, high 70's and low 80's with a marvelous spring breeze.) I know that I am going home tomorrow to rain and possibly snow mid week, so for now I am sitting by an open window listening to the birds and loving the breeze blowing in.


If you check the WIPs tab, you will find the very first chapter of the new Pinkerton Man Series book "Murder in New York". I am so excited to finally be getting Stiles and Lizzie back out there. Much is going on in this story with new characters and old ones who have come back into Stiles and Lizzie's lives.

Also, I am working on adding a new tab with free reads for you all. I hope to have that available in June. 

Talk to you soon,
CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment